JMC has formulated certain rules and regulations that must be strictly followed by JMC students admitted in MBBS programme.
- Student fees fixed by JMC for MBBS programme for the particular academic session must be paid at the time of enrollment. His/her name will not be registered if not been able to pay the fees. Payment of fees during each time schedule must be done on the date notified by JMC failing which the enrollment of such student into respective phase will be prevented.
- Transportation charge, accommodation charge, every day food, medical charge, library & internet charge personal expenditures and expenditure during community filed visit has to be paid by the students separately. These expenditures have not been included in the fee structure of JMC.
- JMC students are not be permitted to be engaged directly or indirectly in political activities inside or outside of the JMC premises.
- JMC students are not permitted to form a student union/student organization of any kind inside or outside JMC premises and be involved in forming student union in JMC.
- In order to achieve the goal to produce competent, well-disciplined medical graduates by providing them quality education, the JMC does not permit any student to participate in strikes or disrupt normal activities of the institution or make fun of teachers and other staffs.
- No student is permitted to use prohibited drugs within the JMC premises or outside.
- Stern disciplinary actions (such as temporary discontinuation from the class or even expulsion from JMC) will be taken against student (s).
PHYSICAL FITNESS EXAMINATION
Selected students for admission will have to undergo physical fitness examination. Medical Board of JMC will evaluate physical disabilities, mental health, infection and ailments.
JMC STUDENT OUTFIT
- Daily outfit (for both genders) during theory class / practical / clinical placement.
- Grey woolen / Terry cottons trousers or off white) Salwar Kameez, (grey) Dupatta for girls.
- Cream color (off white) shirt long sleeves for winter, half sleeves for summer.
- Nevy blue cardigan or V shaped pullover with JMC logo (during winter months). JMC tie every day (compulsory) while attending JMC Black shoes.
- JMC personal identify tag, while inside JMC premises for security reasons.
- While in practical laboratories and in hospitals white terty cotton apron up to knee with long sleeves is required.
OUTFIT FOR FORMAL OCCASIONS
- Grey trouser
- Cream (off white) shirts
- Navy Blue Blazer (Terry cot / Terry wool) with 2 buttons
- JMC Tie
- JMC Logo
- Black shoes
- Application form and prospectus can be obtained directly from JMC on payment of NRs. 1000/-